Facing problems with your Hearing Aid?
Are you finding it hard to keep your hearing aid perfectly functioning?
Do you notice how crucial Hearing Aid Repairs become after a certain time?
Worry not! Our team of hearing healthcare professionals will help you with all kinds of Hearing Aid Repairs.
Hearing Aid is a miraculous device that can solve the problem of hearing loss. These devices are small in size; however, their functionality is advanced. To ensure that your hearing aid functions at an optimal level, repairs are strongly recommended. Also, if you suspect some irregularity in the functioning of the hearing aid, ‘Repairs’ will make your device as good as new.
Whether there is an aging issue, physical damage, debris damage, excessive earwax or moisture, or something else; our hearing specialist will evaluate the issue thoroughly and do the necessary repairs.
Issues with the Hearing Aids
Hearing aids, after a while, experience failures and require immediate repairs. While you may find that your hearing aid has not experienced any physical damage, the problem may be from within. Four of the most common hearing aids issues are:
- Lack of sound
- A soft sound, almost unclear
- Distorted sounds
- Whistling problems
On an individual level, you can try troubleshooting to get rid of such issues. However, if you find yourself unable to do that, seek the assistance of a hearing healthcare professional.
Our trained and experienced professionals will evaluate, diagnose, and fix the hearing aid
Minor repairs can be done at our office in not more than a few hours. But in certain cases, factory repairs become indispensable. Our Audiologist will determine the need for factory repairs and ensure to get the hearing aid fixed with an additional 6-12 months warranty.
Broken Hearing Aids
Does your hearing aid have a Broken tube or a broken microphone? Don’t Fret over it.
Our team understands the need for a functional hearing aid at all times. The hearing aids may get broken after a while. The good news is that they can be easily repaired.
- Broken tube: The damage of the tube is common. In fact, its degradation is usual after a certain time period. In case the debris is caught in the tube, it gets overstretched and resists the sound flow. Interestingly, this can be quickly resolved by our expert professionals.
- Broken microphone: When this happens, your hearing aid will not be able to receive sounds and relay the same. In such cases, depending on our audiologists who will ensure that your broken microphone is repaired or replaced. Either way, you will have a full functioning hearing aid.
Prevention of Hearing Aid Repairs
While hearing aid repairs become an obligation after exhaustive use, regular maintenance can keep your hearing aid working for a long period of time. Adopt the following practices to prevent wearing-off your hearing aid:
- Clean your product on a regular basis. Use a dry cloth for this purpose.
- Don’t leave the door of the battery compartment unattended or open for a long time.
- Use a wax guard.